By checking the box below you are confirming that you are either:
- a UK resident and also a current shareholder in one or more of the following companies: Northern Venture Trust PLC; Northern 2 VCT PLC; or Northern 3 VCT PLC (the “Companies”) and that you also understand that the brochure is only being made available to you in your capacity as a shareholder in the relevant company or companies and only in respect of a potential investment in the company or companies in which you currently hold shares. If you are in any doubt as to whether you hold shares in one of the Companies please contact Wendy Arkle on 0191 244 6024; OR
- an investment professional (as defined in Articles 19(5) of the Financial Services and Markets Act (Financial Promotions) Order 2005) being either a UK authorised firm or a person with professional experience of matters relating to investments whose day to day business involves making such investments.
Please note that before making any investment decision:
- You should read the prospectus published by the companies on 9 January 2020 in full (the “Prospectus”, available on this website). Any investment in shares under the offers described in the investment brochure should be made solely on the basis of information set out in the Prospectus.
- You should read the risks associated with an investment in the Companies before deciding whether to invest. You’ll find these in the Prospectus (and summarised in the Investment Brochure).
- An investment in the Companies places your capital at risk, and you may get back less than you invest.
- We always recommend you talk to a financial adviser before deciding whether to invest.
- Neither NVM Private Equity LLP nor Mercia Asset Management PLC offer investment, tax or legal advice.