MSQ is an international digitally rich marketing communications group consisting of:
- B2B Marketing Agency (SteinIAS);
- Digital Marketing Agency (twentysix);
- Direct digital/CRM marketing agency (Stack);
- Full service advertising agency (The Gate);
- Brand design packaging agency (Holmes & Marchant) and
- PR agency (Smarts).
- Acquired from Lloyds on the back of a turnaround that still required further operational improvement
- Successfully divested a non-core market research agency and acquired a US B2B agency.
- Agency operating profit margins improved from 8% to 16% from 2014 to 2019.
- The company improved the quality of each agency brand
- Embedding digital capability across the unified MSQ micro network before a successful secondary buyout that enabled management to continue their journey.