Trust Systems is a leading provider of network infrastructure and managed services across all verticals, but with extensive experience in solutions for Retail, Enterprise and Transport clients.
The company brings technology and business strategy together to design, deploy and manage a portfolio of digital solutions built on an intelligent network to address specific business needs.
The team’s specialist skills and knowledge are based around core infrastructure, extending to disparate environments requiring remote implementation and support. The core offering is focused on three elements:
- Trust Networks underpins an enterprise business with the right network to accelerate its digital transformation strategy. As a Cisco, and Extreme Networks partner, Trust consult, deploy and manage next-generation networks.
- Trust Digital is a suite of digital applications to support businesses in the quest for digitialisation, exceptional customer experience, analytics, and the streamlining of operations
- Trust Cloud is an open, hybrid ,multi-cloud platform. Trust provides system integration and managed service agility to deliver a secure, government certified and sustainable solution from the datacentre location to the solutions architecture fabric.
Upon completion of the investment Ben Marnham has joined the business as Chair. Ben brings a wealth of experience in the sector having previously led and co-invested in the £50 million MBO of managed service provider Timico in 2017, where he also served as CEO for two years. Prior to this he was Chair at Solar Communications, which exited successfully to Wavenet in 2018 and he was also one of the original team of four that grew Alternative Networks plc from a startup in 1994, to a turnover of £115 million and EBITDA of £16 million by 2012. Ben is currently Chair of Circle IT, Zest4 and Xperience Group.
Trust Systems Facts
- No. 1 Trust has designed, deployed and centrally manage the UK’s largest Digital Signage estate across 1,200 Aldi stores.
- G-Cloud Trust were successfully approved for the framework ensuring their offering meets the criteria set out in the Government Digital Data and Technology (DDaT) playbook.
- 97-100% Customer satisfaction levels hit throughout 2022 as they managed an impressive 17,000-plus networked devices distributed over an impressive 2,400 customer sites.
Trust Systems operates in a rapidly growing sector with an addressable market of £500m (incorporating networking, digital signage, PoS and stock management software) with forecast growth of 7% pa through to 2026. The investment is being used to expand the team, source, deploy new retail applications and build out the tech proposition to include a dedicated hybrid multi -loud platform.
NVM backs great regional businesses led by ambitious management teams and the team at Trust Systems exemplifies the type of people we look to invest in. They have built a strong and rapidly growing business with great potential – we look forward to supporting them as they build even greater market shareDavid Rolfe , Investment Partner , NVM
I am delighted to be joining Trust Systems and NVM. A strong growth profile and impressive technical expertise has created a solid foundation, and I am looking forward to working together to deliver accelerated growth.Ben Marnham , Chair of Trust Systems