NVM invests £3 million in 'clever' communications company Intelling
29 March 2017
Intelling offers a range of inbound and outbound telemarketing and customer care services, specialising in the business to consumer market. Headquartered in Manchester with additional premises in Belfast and Burnley, the Company currently has approximately 400 staff and has enjoyed year-on-year growth since formation in 2012. Using in-house leading edge technology the company has developed a strong brand and provides a highly-tailored contact centre support to its customers.
Founded by entrepreneur Phil Morgan (CEO), Intelling has developed a network of brokers and affiliates from which it acquires data for its contact centres and then generates its own quality assured data, providing clients with the required assurance that their brand will receive the upmost protection when outsourcing to Intelling.
This transaction is the ninth investment for NVM in the last 12 months.
Phil Morgan, Intelling CEO comments: “NVM’s support will be instrumental in driving our future growth as we look to further develop our offering and customer base and we’re delighted to be working with Andy and the NVM team. We have built a strong business since the Company’s formation in 2012, and this transaction provides a great foundation for the next stage in our development.”
Andy Leach, Investment Partner of NVM comments “Intelling is an exciting and dynamic communications business and we have been very impressed by the management team, who are extremely well-regarded within the sector and bring a wealth of experience and an excellent track record. In Intelling we are backing an ambitious business operating in a market that has significant growth opportunities”.
Principals and key advisors to the transaction
NVM was provided with:
- Legal advice Pannone Corporate (Tim Hamilton and Craig Geraghty)
- Corporate finance advice Signia Corporate Finance
- Insurance due diligence AON
- IT due diligence Intuitus
- Commercial due diligence Fairgrove Partners (Paddy Woods Ballard, Leo Bradshaw)
- Management due diligence Quinn Partnership
- Financial due diligence Dow Schofield Watts(Ed Brentnall)
NOTES TO EDITORS
For further information please contact:
- Natalie Dickinson (NVM: PR & Marketing) – 0118 951 7021 email@example.com
- Liam May (NVM: Investment Manager) – 0161 935 8081 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Andy Leach (NVM: Investment Partner) – 0161 935 8419 email@example.com
- Ron Pierce (Intelling: Chairman) – 0788 155 1811 firstname.lastname@example.org
Download photos of: Intelling and general images – http://www.nvm.co.uk/PRphotos
NVM Private Equity is independently owned with over 30 years’ experience of investing in unquoted UK businesses. NVM is a generalist investor, managing over £270 million of funds, and is differentiated by having executives living and working in regional business communities throughout the UK. NVM seeks investment opportunities of between £2 million and £12 million in UK businesses which have the right mix of flair, growth potential and market vision. They may be looking to grow organically, acquire another business or secure a management buy-out. www.nvm.co.uk